Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Vegas™ Pro 11 collection — Vegas Pro 11, DVD Architect™ Pro 5.2, and Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder — provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
** Professional audio and video production environment.
- Broad format support including AVCHD, XDCAM, and AVC QuickTime DSLR files
-Supports SD, HD, 2K, and 4K workflows
- Innovative 2D and stereoscopic 3D tools
- Intuitive DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring with DVD Architect
- Includes Dolby® Digital professional AC-3 encoder
- Includes native 32- and 64-bit versions of Vegas Pro 11
** System Requirments
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information
**Limited Time Special - Free Ground Shipping & Handling**
** Requirements to purchase Sony software at an academic discount.**
** Who is eligible?
- Primary and Secondary (K-12) Students: Currently enrolled students qualify for academic pricing.
- College Students: Matriculating college, university, and career school students qualify for academic pricing.
- Faculty/Staff: K-12 and all post-secondary faculty and staff members qualify for academic pricing.
- Non-Profit Agencies: Available to Agencies only, not employees or volunteers.
** Acceptable forms of identification now required
- A Currently Dated Photo Student ID card
- If a currently dated photo Id is not available; then a statement on the attending institution's letterhead (signed by an Administrator) stating that you are a currently enrolled student may be substituted.
- A Currently Dated Photo Faculty ID card
- A Currently Dated Photo Staff ID card
- If a currently dated photo Id is not available; then a School photo Id and a copy of your most recent paycheck*, or a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your most recent paycheck* or a statement on the employing School's letterhead (signed by a Department head or Administrator) stating that you are currently employed and a copy of your most recent paycheck* may be s may be substituted.
Note: when submitting a copy of your paycheck you may blackout your Social Security Number and Amounts.
- Purchase orders from academic institutions.
- Non-Profit Agency's are REQUIRED to submit both a copy of their 501c3 Certificate (from IRS) and an Agency Purchase order.