To purchase academically discounted software your must provide proof of eligiblity before we can process your order or ship your order.
** Who is eligible?
- Primary and Secondary (K-12) Students: Currently enrolled students qualify for academic pricing.
- College Students:Matriculating college, university, and career school students qualify for academic pricing.
-Faculty/Staff: K-12 and all post-secondary faculty and staff members qualify for academic pricing.
- Non-Profit Agencies (varies by manufacturer, call): Available to Agencies only, not employees or volunteers.
** Please provide ONE of the following acceptable forms of required identification
- A Currently Dated Photo Student ID card
- If a currently dated photo Id is not available; then a statement on the attending institution's letterhead (signed by an Administrator) stating that you are a currently enrolled student may be substituted.
- A Currently Dated Photo Faculty ID card.
- A Currently Dated Photo Staff ID card.
- If a currently dated photo Id is not available; then a School photo Id and a copy of your most recent paycheck*, or a copy of your driver's license and a copy of your most recent paycheck* or a statement on the employing School's letterhead (signed by a Department head or Administrator) stating that you are currently employed and a copy of your most recent paycheck* maybe substittuted.
note: when submitting a copy of your paycheck you may blockout your Social Security Number and Amounts.
- Purchase orders from academic institutions.
- Non-Profit Agency's (if available) are REQUIRED to submit both a copy of their 501c3 Certificate (from IRS) and an Agency Purchase order.
** Order Process
- Click the Buy Now button and complete the payment process
- Forward (email or fax) the Require Proof referencing your order number.
please forward the require proof by email or fax to:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing your order number in the Subject line.
- fax: 702.925.3183, remember to reference your order number on the fax.
- When the Require Proof is received and verified your order will be processed (usually the same day required proof is received)
On defective products only. All returned products must be unopened, unregistered, unused, complete and in resalable condition. Contact Customer Service for a RMA#. Products returned without a RMA # will not be processed, and will only be returned at the customer's expense. RMA's are only valid for 30 days from issuance. Issuance of RMA # is not acceptance of the return, but permission to return products for consideration. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges, and any other fees associated with the return. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and if included in purchase price will be deducted from final amount. Other terms and conditions may apply, and are subject to change without notice.
- You are only allowed to purchase one copy of a title, per version. For mulitiple copies to equip a lab or class room use please contact us directly for pricing. Most licensing begins at a minimun of 5 units and can only be purchased by institutions and agencies for internal use.
- Our standard shipping method is UPS
- Payemtn terms: Paypal, personal or company checks and money orders.
- We also accept Public Institution purchase orders (Net 30, accepted by fax or mail).
- Office Hours: M - F, 8am-5pm West Coast Time.
- We are authorized for United States sales only.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.